Homeopathy for first aid situations – 20th October 2018
How much peace of mind would it give you to be able to treat your little ones fever or sickness bug naturally? Or those bumps and bruises that seem to spring up from nowhere? How about those pesky coughs, colds and flu viruses? I’m running another first aid remedies workshop to help you look after your loved ones when they are feeling less than great.
Things we will cover:
- Top 18 homeopathic remedies for most minor first aid and acute situations such shock, earaches, cuts, insect bites, colds, fevers etc
- How and when to use remedies
- A little theory behind using homeopathic remedies and how they work
‘What do you get?
- Handout to take away and refer back to covering remedy guide, potency and how to info
- Small friendly group workshop lasting 2.5 hours
- A little goody bag
- Yummy refreshments including fruit and cake (because we all need balance in our lives!)
- Time to ask any questions that you may have
- *Optional Extra* If you would like to purchase a Helios 18 Remedy Kit I can order one for you or advise where you can buy your own. I always have feedback from parents saying how glad they are they invested in one as they can treat their children at home without trips to the Dr or having to reach for the neon pink liquid 😉
Where do I sign up!?
The workshop takes place at Thea Haven in Pill on Saturday 20th October from 09:30am until 12:00. You can grab your ticket and find more info here (only a limited no. available)
Homeopathic remedies are safe, natural and gentle and suitable for all of the family. I have been using them on my little ones since they were born and they rarely need trips to the GP and have never needed antibiotics. Plus I’ve helped give other parents the confidence to treat their children at home in first aid and acute situations through my workshop and 1:1 consultations.
Finally here is what one of the previous workshop participants had to say “I just wanted to let you know that I have used some of the remedies and I got pretty amazing results”
Any questions just shout! firstname.lastname@example.org